Ordering Photo Cutouts / Photo Statuettes
Each Photo Cutout is a work of art we make using YOUR Photos!
Here’s how we create your photo cutout:
When you’ve completed ordering photo cutouts, we’ll check your image to make sure it’s going to work great and we’ll let you know if we have any concerns. Then we’ll crop and resize your image to be as large as possible. Then we’ll enhance the image to be vivid as well as vibrant. We print on high quality photo paper, protect with a beautiful HIGH GLOSS laminate, and mount to STURDY ACRYLIC. All because we believe your photo cutout should be top quality.
Next, your photo lands at our programming stations where one of our experienced artists program a unique laser cutting pattern unique to your image. Want that estranged brother in law out of the cutout, just let us know. Want to include the food on the table in front of the couple, just let us know. If you don’t mention any special instructions don’t worry, 98% of the Photo Cutouts (also called Photo Statues) we make are pretty clear to us and we’ll do our best to include the important elements.
Finally, your photo makes it’s way to our laser where our operator cuts your image, mounts to a black beveled base of the correct size, and conducts one final inspection before packing it for shipment to you or your loved ones.
Fotoforms Photo Cutouts are the dynamic way to display your photos permanently! These things last for years and years.
Hands-on Artistic care:
Let our artists create something special for you, or to give as a unique photo gift.
Fotoforms employs real artists to program the laser for each Photo Cutout:
- Experienced artists give Fotoforms a real advantage in determining how your Photo Statuette/Cutout is cut to look as beautiful as possible.
- Real artists on staff allow us to offer professional graphic design services.
Laser Quality Advantage:
Fotoforms Photo Cutouts are laser-cut, which has several significant advantages:
- First, the laser automatically polishes and seals the edges of our products for years of beauty and durability
- The laser allows us to easily cut even the smallest interior spaces that a saw can’t reach, giving you unsurpassed detail
- The laser lets us use less distracting, CLEAR acrylic backing instead of colors resulting in a edge that doesn’t distract
- The laser allows us to offer significant quantity discounts because the cut path is easily repeated when producing multiples of the same item